Joomlatools Support Center

Help uninstalling docman

Hi I need to uninstall docman clones.

When I try uninstall show me an error.

JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /var/www/htdocs/Joomla/novosite/administrator/components/com_docman

JFolder: :files: Path is not a folder. Path: /var/www/htdocs/Joomla/novosite/administrator/components/com_docman

JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file

JInstaller: :Install: Cannot find XML setup file

JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: /var/www/htdocs/Joomla/novosite/administrator/components/com_docman

JFolder: :delete: Path is not a folder. Path: /var/www/htdocs/Joomla/novosite/components/com_docman

Component Uninstall: Can't uninstall. Please remove manually

Answer

Posted 5 years ago by Ercan Ozkaya Staff

Hi Gustavo, Joomlatools extensions are normally protected in Joomla extension manager since they come with dependencies and our extension manager EXTman makes sure they are managed without breaking your site.

So you should go to Component->EXTman to uninstall DOCman. However if you can try to uninstall on the Joomla extension manager that means something went wrong in the first try.

I suggest you install DOCman again and then go to EXTman and uninstall DOCman there. This will make sure everything will be cleaned up.

There are 5 more comments in this ticket.
Subscribe or login to join the discussion!

Gustavo Buarque
Answered

System Information

n/a
n/a
n/a